EMT and Paramedic Training Schools in Arkansas
- At ANC you can enroll in classes near where you live and work. Choose from day or evening classes, or take a class online from your home or office computer. With flexible schedules and classes offered at ANC campus locations in Blytheville, Burdette, Leachville, Osceola and Paragould– students can find the courses they need –when and where they need them.
- Welcome to Arkansas State University-Mountain Home, where our vision is “Creating Opportunities ~ Changing Lives.” Located in the Ozark mountains of north central Arkansas, ASUMH offers a wide range of training opportunities including two-year degrees, technical certificates and certificates of proficiency and lifelong learning. Come see what we have to offer at ASUMH.
- Welcome to the Arkansas State University – Newport website. Our mission is to provide an affordable, quality education. ASUN is an institution where students come first, learning is a reality, goals are obtained and dreams are fulfilled. ASUN is a great place to start if your goal is to obtain a General Equivalency Diploma, an Associate Degree, professional development, personal development or to transfer to another institution
- Founded in 1909, Arkansas Tech University is rich in history and is now one of the fastest growing universities in the state. Tech is a great university in a great location. For more quick facts on Tech, check out Tech-At-A-Glance or take a campus tour and we will prove to you that we offer world-class instruction, outstanding facilities, student-first focus and a great value.
- With campuses in both Pocahontas and Paragould, BRTC is truly a place where you will find a host of skilled professionals working to help students find their niche and attain their educational goals—because we care. As a comprehensive community college, we can help you gain a certificate or degree you can use in the workforce. At BRTC you can economically complete your first two years of a baccalaureate degree. We provide customized workforce training, and we work in many ways to enhance the quality of life in Northeast Arkansas and beyond.
- Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas is an NCA-accredited two-year institution affiliated with the University of Arkansas System. It has campuses in De Queen, Nashville and Ashdown, Arkansas. Located in the foothills of the scenic Ouachita Mountains, Cossatot offers degrees and certificates in more than two dozen fields. The College also offers four Associate’s degrees completely online, and has a roster of more than 60 online courses. CCCUA has long had a forward-looking reputation for ‘causing things to happen’ in ways that other colleges and universities would never consider. It is for this attitude that U of A System President Dr. B. Alan Sugg calls Cossatot “The Can-Do College”.
- The mission of East Arkansas Community College is to enhance the quality of life for everyone within the EACC service community by providing opportunities for educational excellence, economic stimulation, and cultural enrichment. As an open-door, two-year institution of higher education, East Arkansas Community College’s primary focus is a commitment to learning by educating and preparing students to become responsible citizens and contributing members of society. In addition, the College realizes the importance of serving other clients, including area businesses, industries, and educational institutions. In order to actualize its mission, the college is committed to promoting the intellectual and cultural advancement of the community, fostering diversity, tolerance, and mutual respect among its constituents by offering the human and physical resources of the college, and continued improvement through professional development of its faculty and staff.
- With credit enrollment that has surpassed 2,000 students and new programs in Renewable Energy Technology, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, and Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics, Mid-South Community College continues to blaze a trail in meeting the higher educational needs of our region. We are continuing our aggressive assessment of the employment needs of our region, nation, and world to provide education and training programs that will prepare our students for the jobs of today and tomorrow. The continued evolution of our $8 million Workforce Technology Center and our $7 million University Center also gives us cause for great enthusiasm. To put it simply, Mid-South Community College is uniquely positioned to take higher education and training to the next level.