Paramedic Training Schools
- American River College is a premier learning community that transforms and enriches people’s lives. Here, you can be part of a diverse and exciting group of people, learning in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust, joining many others who have gone on to successful careers in all areas of endeavor.
- Ventura College, an accredited two-year institution of higher education, has been a part of this beautiful seaside community since 1925. It is conveniently located approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles and 30 miles south of Santa Barbara. The 112-acre campus, set in the rolling hills of Ventura, has an enrollment of 14,500 students.
- City College of San Francisco is an urban community college serving about 100,000 students annually at nine campuses and many other sites throughout San Francisco. We offer an affordable opportunity to earn associate degrees, prepare for transfer, and pursue career and technical education. City College also offers distance learning and free noncredit courses in many fields.
- RiversideCommunity College District is the seventh oldest community college district in California, and the fifth largest. A diverse student body reflects the surrounding workforce. In 2010, 39% of students were Hispanic, 30% were Caucasian, 10% were African American, 9% were Asian/Pacific Islanders, and 1% were Native American. Riverside Community College District offers more than 100 comprehensive programs to aid students seeking transfer to a 4-year college or university, a 2-year degree, a professional certificate, occupational training, or simply to update their work skills.
- East Los Angeles College has an international, multicultural student body that complements the 14 communities comprising its primary service area. The college offers both academic transfer courses which prepare students for admission to four-year colleges and universities and occupational programs which prepare students for careers in two years or less.
- Mt. San Antonio College is among the largest of California’s 112 community colleges. Located in the city of Walnut, Mt. SAC serves nearly 20 communities and a million residents in the bustling San Gabriel Valley. Since the College opened its doors in 1946, Mt. SAC has provided quality and affordable educational opportunities to more than a million students of all ages. Today, the College offers more than 200 degree and certificate programs and has earned statewide and national distinction in a number of disciplines.
- Founded in 1947, El Camino College is situated on a beautiful and spacious 126-acre campus near Torrance, California. At El Camino College, we have nine Academic Divisions which comprise 87 degree programs and 89 certificate programs. Each division offers a comprehensive transfer, degree or certificate program. The El Camino College Foundation offers 26 scholarships to students attending high school within the El Camino College district.
- Palomar College is a public two-year community college. The Palomar campus is located in San Marcos, California, approximately 30 miles north of San Diego. Palomar enrolls approximately 30,000 full-time and part-time students. Residents of California are charged only $46 per unit. At Palomar, students may choose from over 200 associate degree and certificate programs, complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree, or enjoy personal enrichment classes for lifelong learning.
- Allan Hancock College is a California public community college located in northern Santa Barbara County. The college is ranked as one of the five best community colleges in California and one of the top 120 community colleges in the nation. The college offers opportunities for those who want to begin a bachelor’s degree (university degree), earn an associate degree (two-year degree), prepare for a career, or upgrade skills. The college offers degrees and certificates in more than 100 areas of study.
- College of the Sequoias is a two-year California community college offering educational and enrichment programs for the residents of its district in Tulare and Kings counties. The college was established in 1925 and moved to its current 62-acre site in 1940. In addition to the primary campus in Visalia, COS operates a full-service center in Hanford that is also home to the college’s police and fire academies. COS conducts an agriculture program on a 16-acre farm but is building another in Tulare that will be both a full-service center and the future home of COS’ agriculture programs.
- Butte College offers Career and Technical Education programs designed to prepare students for a career or occupation. These programs offer the student education and training in selected career fields. Many certificates of achievement combined with General Education units prepare the student for an Associate Degree. Specialty courses are offered for students in need of re-certification in many fields.