Paramedic & EMT Training Schools
- The College of Southern Idaho recognizes all individuals as having value in a democratic society. CSI believes that education is for everyone and at all stages of life – meeting students where they are, helping them with where they want to be, and instilling the importance of lifelong learning. CSI strives to foster intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, informed engagement, social and civic responsibility, and productive global citizenship.
- Idaho State University faculty and students are leading the way in cutting-edge research and innovative solutions in the areas of energy, health professions, nuclear research, teaching, humanities, engineering, performing and visual arts, technology, biological sciences pharmacy and business. Idaho State University combines exceptional academics amidst the grand natural beauty of the West. ISU is at the heart of an outdoor-lover’s paradise and a short drive to some of America’s greatest natural wonders and exciting outdoor recreation opportunities.
- College of Western Idaho (CWI) is a comprehensive community college providing higher education programs to residents of Western Idaho. We offer a full range of academic and professional-technical courses leading to an Associate of Arts or Science degree, transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees, continuing education, and certificates. CWI also offers basic academic skills to help prepare for a GED, dual credit for high school students, and fast-track career training for working professionals. Choose from classes offered at a variety of campuses throughout the Treasure Valley or online. We schedule to meet your educational needs during the day, evening, and weekends.
- BYU-Idaho’s strong sense of purpose is shaped by the insight and direction of visionary leaders. Through the inspiration that comes to BYU-Idaho presidents and leaders of our sponsoring institution, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we receive the guidance that helps us understand our mission and what we must do to make it a reality.
- Lewis-Clark State is unique in the mix of learning opportunities it provides. LCSC remains the most affordable public college/university in Idaho. The college offers undergraduate instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, as well as in professional and applied technical programs. Students reap the benefits of a smaller campus that maintains big opportunities for practical experience and research related to their studies.