Paramedic Training Schools in Kentucky
- Owensboro Community & Technical College is a public, two year community and technical college accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and one of the sixteen colleges that make up the Kentucky Community & Technical College System (KCTCS). It serves the four county areas of Daviess, Ohio, Hancock and McLean, and draws a strong base of students from Perry and Spencer counties in Indiana. Its enrollment, however, includes students from many other counties in Kentucky and Indiana who were attracted by its Advanced Technology Center and other distinctive programs. The college values innovation, is focused on student learning, and is responsive to economic trends, as evidenced by its Biotechnology program which lends support to the emerging plant-based biotech industry and the Cancer Research Center in Owensboro, its Mechatronics program which supports local industry and the STEM initiatives in area schools, and its Breaking Through initiative (funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) for underserved and underskilled young adults.
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) is one of the fastest-growing two-year community and technical colleges in the state. Our mission, as a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is to provide excellence in teaching and learning. Through comprehensive and responsive programs and services, the college sustains a strong partnership with our communities to improve economic vitality and quality of life in the region.
- Eastern Kentucky University is a regional, coeducational, public institution of higher education offering general and liberal arts programs, pre-professional and professional training in education and various other fields at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Located in Richmond, Madison County, Kentucky, Eastern has a distinguished record of more than a century of educational service to the Commonwealth. Situated near the heart of the Bluegrass, Richmond is served by a network of major highways that make Eastern easily accessible from all parts of Kentucky and surrounding states. Richmond is 26 miles southeast of Lexington, Kentucky. Interstate Highways I-75 (north-south) and I-64 (east-west) make the metropolitan areas of Cincinnati, 112 miles to the north, and Louisville, 110 miles to the west, within convenient distance by automobile.
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC) is a comprehensive community and technical college, serving the region since 1964. We provide education and training that prepares you to succeed in a constantly changing world. Whether you’re a recent high school graduate working toward a bachelor’s degree, interested in an associate degree with immediate career opportunities, or needing to upgrade your job skills, we have something to offer you.
- Jefferson Community and Technical College, based in Louisville, is the largest of 16 colleges forming the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. A public, comprehensive, postsecondary institution, Jefferson is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.With about 15,000 students, 6 campuses, multiple other sites and an extensive eLearning program, Jefferson is the region’s second largest college or university. However, students will find a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with faculty and staff who care about their success. Choose from among 70+ programs and more than 300 degree, diploma and certificate options, while taking advantage of smaller class sizes, an extensive support system and convenient locations. In addition, the college’s Workforce Solutions program works with business and industry to develop customized education and professional development programs for employees.
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College is a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and is a public, two-year, degree-granting institution. Our college is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees. We are a community-based college close to home with a caring faculty and staff who will help you meet your education and career goals.
- Gateway Community and Technical College (GCTC) is one of the fastest-growing community colleges in the nation. Our mission, as a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is to offer a high-quality, targeted education to meet the professional and personal goals of all Kentuckians. Gateway offers daytime, evening and weekend classes at three convenient campus locations. Choose the academic program that best fits your needs. Earn a two-year associate degree in a subject such as Business Administration or Criminal Justice, or complete shorter certificates and diplomas in dozens of sought-after careers.
- Madisonville Community College (MCC) is one of the fastest growing community colleges in the nation. Our mission, as a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is to offer: 1) associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates in a variety of academic programs, as well as transfer degrees for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree, 2) technical training and professional development services for business and industry as well as personal enrichment classes for individuals, and 3) Arts education and arts entertainment opportunities in the region. Madisonville Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate Degrees.