EMT and Paramedic Training Schools in Montana
- Our college is proud to provide our students with an exceptional education presented by outstanding faculty, not teaching assistants. Many of our faculty have studied all over the world and have chosen the beautiful Flathead Valley as their home because of the high quality of life the area provides. Our home in Northwest Montana presents endless recreation opportunities for the young and old. Our campus is a short drive from our nation’s awe-inspiring Glacier National Park, two world-class downhill ski resorts and pristine alpine lakes and rivers that draw millions of visitors to our area each year.
- Montana State University Billings has been an integral part of the Billings community and a student-centered learning environment since its early days as Eastern Montana College. Founded in 1927, the university continues to nurture a longstanding tradition of educational access, teaching excellence, civic engagement and community enhancement in an urban setting. In the classroom and in the community, students receive a well-rounded unique education and training for Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees for careers through the University’s five colleges — arts and sciences, business, allied health professions, education and City College.
- Great Falls College MSU (GFCMSU) is committed to continuous improvement, the evaluation of institutional effectiveness, and the assessment of student learning. This commitment is reflected through an assortment of activities and processes emanating from the College’s mission, vision, values, core themes, and strategic plan. As we strive to become more performance-based in the allocation of resources and create a mission-centric model to document our effectiveness, GFCMSU has established a set of measures to guide our processes. These measures, known as core indicators of institutional effectiveness, support our everyday operations and assist us as we seek continuous improvement towards mission fulfillment.
- emt training programs in Montana
- PARAMEDIC SCHOOL IN MONTANA