Nebraska EMT and Paramedic Training Schools
- Creighton is a Jesuit university, rooted in the Catholic tradition. At Creighton we live this mission and are guided by our identity. Because we are Catholic, we approach education with a passion for learning and a zeal for making a difference in our world. As a Jesuit university we are continually bringing the richness of a 450 year old educational tradition to bear on the most contemporary issues of our world. Our Jesuit vision commits us to form women and men of competence, conscience and compassion who have learned from reflecting upon their experiences of being for and with others
- Metropolitan Community College’s (MCC) campuses and centers are as diverse as it students. Our campuses change from urban to suburban settings. Because Metropolitan Community Collge values the opportunities offered by study abroad to help students develop skills and provide experiences that a classroom setting is not likely to provide, several Credit Courses Abroad are offered for your consideration.
- Our top priorities at all seven of our MPCC campuses revolve around “Teaching and Learning” and “Students and Student Success.” Through the Nebraska Transfer Initiative, our academic coursework will transfer toward your four-year degree. Our technical program training is built on a foundation of theory, coupled with “hands-on” experience, and taught by highly experienced teachers with “real-world” experience. We have it all… modern residence halls, 10 intercollegiate athletic teams, intramurals, activities, music, theater, and great food, all in a safe environment. But most of all, you’ll have a great educational experience at MPCC.
- A great education, an excellent value, and friendly and caring staff are just a few of the reasons students cite for choosing Northeast Community College in Nebraska. Our programs of study are second to none, and our tuition rate is among the lowest in Nebraska and surrounding states. If you want an affordable high-quality education that will lead to a great career, Northeast Community College is the right choice for you to dream big and live smart.
- Approximately 11,000 students enroll at SCC annually, taking courses at campuses in Beatrice, Lincoln, and Milford. SCC also offers courses in Lincoln at two off-campus sites, including its Continuing Education Center, and a downtown satellite campus known as Energy Square. SCC also offers Adult Basic Education classes and citizenship classes, and General Educational Development tests for students who have not earned a high school diploma. In addition, SCC’s continuing education component offers classes, workshops and seminars to people of all ages.
- Our diverse student body takes advantage of WNCC’s modern residence halls, state-of-the-art learning centers, and countless student organizations and activities. Cougar Athletics also provide nationally-recognized sports programs, enriching your collegiate experience. With classes offered at our campuses in Alliance, Scottsbluff, and Sidney, as well as an expanding number of online courses, there’s no reason to put your academic goals on hold.
- Central Community College is a multi-campus community college serving a 25-county area in central Nebraska—approximately 14,000 square miles with a population of more than 300,000. CCC offers 33 career and technical education programs with a focus on degree, diploma and certificate programs requiring two years or less to complete. The college also offers an academic transfer program for students who want to complete the first two years of a bachelors degree before transferring to a 4-year college or university. In addition, the college offers classes in communities throughout its 25-county service area, online learning, and training and development for businesses, industries and other organizations.
- paramedic schools near trenton nebraska