New Mexico Paramedic & EMT Training Schools
- Central New Mexico Community College provides affordable higher education throughout Albuquerque and its surrounding areas. Above all else, our mission at CNM is to help you succeed in whatever educational or workforce training endeavor you might be seeking. Our tuition rates are low for more than 100 programs at New Mexico’s largest postsecondary institution.
- We are excited to have the opportunity to provide you with a high quality, affordable education. You will find that CCC offers a wide variety of academic programs, including those designed to help you transfer to a four-year university and those designed to help you enter the workforce. Many of our courses are also offered online.
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell is a dynamic, academic and career oriented Community University. ENMU-Roswell offers more than 70 certificates and associate degrees in a variety of academic and career oriented programs. ENMU-Roswell students take online classes, pursue advanced degrees, and receive personal attention from instructors using the latest in education technology. Selected bachelor’s and master’s level courses are also available through the main campus in Portales. A customized training program (Center for Workforce and Community Development) is available for business and industry.
- The overarching mission of ENMU-Ruidoso is to enhance the lives of our students and the communities we serve, now and into the future. Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso Branch Community College combines a traditional learning environment with twenty-first century instructional technology to provide an enhanced educational experience. ENMU-Ruidoso emphasizes liberal learning, freedom of inquiry, cultural diversity and whole student life. Scholarships, cultural enrichment, excellent teaching and enriched learning define the college community’s relationship and contributions.
- Over 50 years ago, the college started by offering classes at the Alamogordo High School, but now we have a beautiful campus at the top of the hill that overlooks the town of Alamogordo and White Sands National Monument. We have grown from 278 students per year to almost 4,000 students per semester who are enrolled in a variety of credit and non-credit courses onsite, online, and at Holloman Air Force Base. The campus hosts a variety of services including up-to-date technology, an Academic Support Center with excellent tutoring services, and a Library that supports access to a variety of print and digital materials. We are also home to the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Adult Basic Education (ABE) program.
- NMSU Carlsbad is a two-year branch community college of New Mexico State University and is independently accredited by the North Central Association. For 1998, 1999, and 2000, NMSU Carlsbad was the only two-year college in the state to be recognized consecutively by Quality New Mexico. NMSU Carlsbad has a student population of approximately 2,000 students, approximately 41 full-time faculty members, 63 part-time faculty members and 72 full-time staff members.
- Doña Ana Community College prides itself on the premise that “Students Come First”. Students are first in terms of us providing a comprehensive academic program that is relevant to the local workforce. In this way we hope to prepare you to enter into the workforce well-prepared in the career of your choice. Our expanded and flexible class schedule puts students first as we develop options for students that have full-time or part-time jobs, as well as those students that have family responsibilities that may interfere with regular class schedules.
- The mission of San Juan College is to inspire and support life-long learning to achieve personal and community goals by providing quality education, services, and cultural enrichment. San Juan College will be an innovative, dynamic learning college built on mutual respect, meaningful participation and a collective commitment to students, the community and the core values of a comprehensive community college. San Juan College is committed to serving the needs of our students and the community through a process of continuous quality improvement.