Paramedic and EMT Training Schools in Oklahoma
- Gordon Cooper Technology Center is a public career and technology education center located in Shawnee, Oklahoma at the intersection of Interstate 40 and State Highway 18. Itis part of the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education system. The school is named for Gordon Cooper, an American aeronautical engineer, test pilot, and one of the seven original Mercury astronauts, the first manned space program of the United States. Cooper piloted the longest and final Mercury spaceflight in 1963. He was the first American to sleep in space during that 34-hour mission and was the last American to be launched alone into space. In 1965, Cooper flew as command pilot of Gemini 5. The school was founded in 1968 and serves around 1,000 full-time students and has over 15,000 short-term enrollments annually.
- Kiamichi Technology Centers are conveniently located in southeastern Oklahoma with 10 campuses spread over 12 counties to provide the greatest educational opportunities for every person, no matter what stage in their education process. Kiamichi Tech is part of Oklahoma’s network of 29 technology centers on 57 campuses that serves high school and adult learners with specialized career training in more than 90 instructional areas. Kiamichi Tech trains over 2500 students in full time programs and over 20,000 students in our short-term classes.
- Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) serves more than 22,000 students from Oklahoma City and surrounding areas. As a true “community” college, Oklahoma City Community College serves students of all backgrounds and ages. Oklahoma City Community College gives students the chance to experience an affordable, accessible and flexible community college education.
- RSU offers a variety of bachelor and associate degrees to assist our students in achieving their personal and professional goals. In addition, the university provides students with a vibrant campus life and active student organizations to foster their development both inside and outside of the classroom. The university operates three full-service campuses in: Claremore, Bartlesville, and Pryor.
- Your consideration and choice of Redlands Community College as a part of your post-secondary education affords you many advantages. RCC holds a number of maximum accreditations, beginning with the college’s overall Higher Learning Commission. Other maximum accreditations include specialized programming areas such as the National League of Nursing Commission, National Athletic Trainers Association, and National Learning Resources Association.
- Tulsa Community College is all about opportunity, learning and success… for our students, our families, our businesses and our communities. TCC is Oklahoma’s largest community college with more students and more degree earners than any other community college in the state. We offer students a choice of 235 associate degree and certificate of completion programs of study. TCC students come from every walk of life, and our graduates work in all sectors of business and industry to help build a stronger, more diverse economy.
- Western Oklahoma State College is committed to providing exemplary educational opportunities to meet the needs of the individual and the community in an increasingly global society. Western Oklahoma State College exists for students. The college, with its board, administration, faculty, and staff, is committed to student success, strengthening the community, technology development, and internal and external cooperation. It affirms equal access to all aspects of the institution for the diverse population it serves and approaches all endeavors with the highest standards of ethics and professionalism – a commitment to excellence.
- Tulsa Tech’s executive leaders use their diverse educational and professional backgrounds and years of experience to help develop a world-class workforce. The seven elected members of the board meet twice per month during seven-year terms, working to further our mission of building lifelong relationships with students. Tulsa Tech is the oldest and largest technology center in Oklahoma’s Career Tech system.