Paramedic and EMT Training Schools in South Dakota
- Lake Area Technical Institute offers superior, comprehensive technical education, creating a foundation for success in an ever-changing world. Lake Area Technical Institute will be the leader in technical education working in partnership with business and industry and all levels of education. Lake Area Tech staff will integrate the latest technology and methods of delivering quality education to meet emerging global workforce demands. Lake Area Tech will continue to develop marketing strategies to promote technical education and will maintain excellence in all programs.
- The University of Sioux Falls, a Christian University in the liberal arts tradition, educates students in the humanities, sciences and professions. The traditional motto of the University is Culture for Service, that is, we seek to foster academic excellence and the development of mature Christian persons for service to God and humankind in the world.
- Through programs in the humanities, sciences and professions, the University helps persons grow intellectually, discern truth and develop a Christian worldview. As a Christian institution, the University of Sioux Falls fosters in all members of its community the development of emotional maturity, physical well-being, interpersonal skills and values which reflect the character and teachings of Christ.
- WDT is the only technical institute that serves the western South Dakota region. WDT offers more than 20 programs in a variety of fields, including Business and Computers, Construction Trades, Health Services, Legal and Public Services, Manufacturing and Mechanical Trades, and Science and Technology. More than 94 percent of WDT’s most recent graduates are either working or continuing their education, and more than 82 percent of those placed in careers are working in South Dakota.
- paramedic schools in south dakota