Paramedic & EMT Training Schools in Utah
- When students arrive at Dixie State College campus in St. George, Utah, they can enjoy an inviting landscape with fountains and statues, athletic fields, two gymnasiums, and many well equipped classroom buildings, computer laboratories, two theaters, an art gallery, two concert halls, dormitories and a student center with a food court, a book store and a dance hall. A fine library is at the center of campus, with a park on each side. There are two other parks, the Encampment Mall and the O. C. Tanner Fountain Plaza. It is a walking campus with parking for cars on the perimeter. Above all, there are professors, about 175 of them plus adjunct teachers, and vibrant students—about 10,000. Together they are engaged in the excitement of learning.
- The University of Utah is the state’s oldest and largest institution of higher education and is a major research university. The U offers over 100 undergraduate and more than 90 graduate degree programs to over 30,000 students. The University of Utah is one of the state’s largest employers and is ranked as one of the top public research universities in the nation. Come experience what our local and international visitors have discovered: A beautiful and natural setting, friendly and knowledgeable faculty and staff, and a diversity of people and ideas that are the University of Utah.
- Utah Valley University is a teaching institution which provides opportunity, promotes student success, and meets regional educational needs. UVU builds on a foundation of substantive scholarly and creative work to foster engaged learning. The university prepares professionally competent people of integrity who, as lifelong learners and leaders, serve as stewards of a globally interdependent community.
- Founded in 1889, Weber (pronounced Wee-ber) State University is a coeducational, publicly supported university offering professional, liberal arts and technical certificates, as well as associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The university prides itself in its excellent teaching, extraordinary commitment to meeting the needs of students at every stage of life and ongoing service to the community. Online courses, distance learning, independent study and evening classes are offered at times and places to meet the complex needs of students balancing family and work responsibilities.
- paramedic schools in utah
- EMT Schools in Utah
- emt classes utah
- how to become a life flight paramedic in utah
- paramedic school st george