Paramedic Training Schools
- One of 34 community and technical colleges operating under the State of Washington.
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- The BTC Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization incorporated in 1987.
- Eight campus locations statewide.
- About 2,500 graduates each year.
- A public, four-year university located in historic Ellensburg, Washington.
- Columbia Basin College (CBC) has served Benton and Franklin counties for more than half a century.
- CBC is accredited by the Northwest Association of Colleges and Universities.
- CBC’s main campus is in Pasco, and it’s Health Science Center is located in Richland.
- SCC serves a 12,302 square mile region in Eastern Washington extending from the Canadian border to the Oregon border.
- accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and governed by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges.
- SCC currently offers 99 associate degrees and 100 professional certificates in 126 programs of study.
- TCC opened its doors to students in 1965, becoming one of 34 community and technical colleges in Washington state.
- TCC offers a high-quality associate degree without the high price tag.
- TCC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and offers 46 state-approved professional/technical programs.
- Rated one of the 15 greenest colleges in the country by the Princeton Review.
- A multi-campus university in Seattle, Tacoma and Bothell.
- A world-class academic medical center.
- Bates offers 49 associate degrees, 65 professional certificates, 11 associate of applied science-transferable
in 53 programs of study.
- The college maintains articulation degrees with several four-year universities, making some of the college’s two-year degrees transferable.
- Bates’ technical high school program gives students ages 16 to 20 the attention they need to complete their education while also pursuing a career education program.
- Training is available in 35 programs, with more than 100 professional/technical degree and certificate.
- One of 34 community and technical two-year institutions of higher education in Washington state.
- Centrally located in Washington state’s high tech corridor, with a main campus in Kirkland and a branch campus near Marymoor Park in Redmond.
- paramedic schools in washington state
- emt schools in washington state
- emt training redmond wa