West Virginia Paramedic and EMT Training Schools
- In an environment focused on affordability and achievement, Blue Ridge offers associate degrees, certificates, and certification training in liberal arts, business administration, and allied health fields. Our programs are learner-centered and essential to the needs of a fast-paced, global economy. Take possibility to new heights—ascend the Ridge today.
- Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College promotes student success, stimulates economic development and improves communities by providing access to quality developmental, career-technical, transfer and workforce education. Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College will be the college of opportunity for a diverse learner population. Faculty, staff and administrators share a common set of values that guides Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College in fulfilling its mission. These values influence our actions, guide our decisions, mold our policies and determine our strategic planning.
- Begin the climb to success at Mountwest Community and Technical College. Mountwest is one of only 10 public community and technical colleges in West Virginia. Mountwest is fully accredited by The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is one of the nation’s Military Friendly Schools® for 2012. Mountwest offers nearly 60 associate degree programs, the majority of which are Associate in Applied Science degrees. There are also 15 certificate programs in a variety of career fields.
- The Mission of Pierpont Community & Technical College is to provide opportunities for learning, training, and further education that enrich the lives of individuals and promote the economic growth of our service region and state. Pierpont strives to enhance the quality of life for people and businesses of North Central West Virginia through accessible, affordable, comprehensive, responsive, workforce-related training, and quality higher education opportunities. Pierpont offers more than 40 associate degree programs, skill sets, one-year certificates, and customized workplace training throughout its 13-county service region.
- Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College is a public institution of higher education independently accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges and a member of the Community and Technical College System of West Virginia. The Community and Technical College System is under the direction of the Council for Community and Technical College Education. This system provides for each member institution to have a local Board of Governors with the Council serving as policy and coordinating board.
- WVU Parkersburg is a public institution of higher education, affiliated with West Virginia University, separately accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and operated by the state of West Virginia. WVU Parkersburg is a higher education center offering community college programs and bachelor’s degrees. It is a member institution of the Community and Technical College System of West Virginia . WVU Parkersburg is the only public community college in West Virginia accredited to offer baccalaureate degrees. It is the fifth largest institution of higher education in West Virginia.
- New River Community and Technical College provides accessible, affordable, quality education and workforce programs to meet the needs of the region it serves. Shared values guide New River Community and Technical College in fulfilling its mission. These values influence thoughts, guide decisions, mold policies, and determine courses of action. New River Community and Technical College improves students’ lives and enriches communities.